New Enhancements to Mobile Deposit: Access Your Account Quicker
Northern Credit Union is pleased to announce recent enhancements to our Mobile Deposit service through our Apple, Android and Windows Mobile Banking apps. To reflect our growing market and the needs of our membership, we have updated three key areas:
- Eligibility requirements
- Deposit limits
- Availability of your funds
As of April 10, for all accounts in good standing:
- You no longer have to wait 30 days upon new account opening to use Mobile Deposit. Open your checking or savings account and start enjoying the convenience of Mobile Deposit.
- The prime or joint account holder can now be at least 16 years old instead of 18. So, when you are depositing a check from your first job or a gift from grandma there’s no need to make a trip to a branch.
- You can now deposit up to $10,000.00 in checks per day for all types of checking and savings accounts (except HSA.)
- We have also increased the immediate availability of your funds from $300 to $500 which allows you to access more money faster.
What is Mobile Deposit? Watch this quick video to find out how easy it is to deposit checks in less than a minute!
To learn how to enroll in Mobile Deposit please visit our website.
For more information on our Mobile or Online Banking services please visit the eServices page on our website. Want to see another technology or service added? Please tell us!