You're Invited to Mortgages & Marquette at Tug Hill Vineyards
Northern Credit Union invites you to come enjoy a glass of wine with us while you learn more about the homebuying process.
Wednesday, August 23, 2017
Tug Hill Vineyards
Yancey Road in Lowville
5:30pm - 7:30pm
5:45pm: Welcome and then
mix and mingle!
Homeownership may be closer than you think, so don’t miss this amazing opportunity to learn all about the homebuying process directly from expert realtors, mortgage originators, lawyers, and insurance agents.
You'll also learn about a wide variety of mortgage options including:
- 4 things you need to know before you buy a home
- How you can own a home for less than renting
- How refinancing your current mortgage can save you thousands in interest
- About special programs for first time homebuyers
- Ways to lower down payments and/or reduce closing costs.
If you want to buy a home in Northern New York, but aren’t sure where to start, come to wine down on Wednesday, August 23 with Northern Credit Union!
To RSVP, please sign up at www.mynorthern.com/happyhour