You've Asked, We've Listened: New Mobile Banking Enhancements
Northern Credit Union is pleased to announce recent enhancements to our Mobile Banking app. To reflect our growing market and the needs of our membership, we have added two additional features.
Now, you can add a new payee to Bill Pay through the Mobile app. Here's how:
Should you need to edit an existing payee’s information you must do so in Online Banking.
- From the application menu select 'Pay Bills'.
- Click on the 'Payees' option.
- Select the 'Add Payee' icon on the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
- Enter the payee's information and select 'Save'.
Remember, if you are not currently enrolled in Bill Pay
you can enroll by logging in to your Online Banking
account and selecting the Bill Pay tab.
After enrolling yourself in Bill Pay there are five easy steps to follow:
Also, you can now order checks right from your Mobile app. Here's how:
- Pick a bill you want to pay by entering the company or person's name into the appropriate field with the U.S. address.
- Enter your account number into the bill information section.
- Enter the amount.
- Select when you would like to pay the bill.
- Hit submit and your payment is on its way!
Your MICR number can be found in Online Banking under the accounts tab or on the bottom right hand corner of your existing checks, if reordering.
- After logging into the Mobile app, simply click the application menu on the upper left hand corner of the screen.
- Select the 'Order Checks' option.
- You will be redirected to the Deluxe check ordering site where you will enter your MICR number beginning in 6069 to get started.
to learn how to enroll in Mobile Banking
For more information on our Mobile
or Online Banking
services please visit the eServices page
Want to see another technology or service added? Please tell us
To download the Northern app visit the App Store on your Apple device or the Play Store on your Android device and search for Northern.
Message and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile provider.