No time to come into a relationship center? Need to transfer money at 1 a.m.? Got a desktop computer? No problem! With online banking, you call the shots.
It’s your money, and here at Northern Credit Union, we believe you should be able to access it where and how you want to. That’s why we made online banking as easy and convenient as possible, with all the bells and whistles of our relationship centers, without having to leave home.
With Northern’s Online Banking, you can:
- Handle your routine banking.
- Manage your debit and credit card controls.
- Make one-time or recurring payments anytime via Bill Pay.
- Access, download or print account information.
- Enroll in secure eStatements.
- Set up recurring automatic payments or transfers.
- Transfer money between accounts and to other members for free.
- Enroll to receive and sign documents—including Travel Notification, Member to Member Transfer, and Debit Card Request forms—electronically via secure DocuSign.
- Make loan and credit card payments.
- Apply for a loan or mortgage.
- Link and access other accounts at Northern for greater control of your finances.
- Enroll to receive eAlerts via email or text for: low balance, insufficient funds, direct deposit, cleared check, maturing certificates, loan payments due, and large withdrawals.
Looking for a little assistance?
For detailed step-by-step instructions check out our Mobile and Online Banking User Guide and watch our how-to videos below!
How to Register/Log-in as a Primary Member
How to Register/Log-in as a Joint Member
How to Register/Log-in as a Business
How to Reset Your Password