No time to come into a branch? Need to transfer money at 1 a.m.? Got a desktop computer? No problem! With online banking, you call the shots.
It’s your money, and here at Northern Credit Union, we believe you should be able to access it where and how you want to. That’s why we made online banking as easy and convenient as possible, with all the bells and whistles of our branches, without having to leave home.
With Northern’s Online Banking, you can:
- Handle your routine banking.
- Make one-time or recurring payments anytime via Bill Pay.
- Access, download or print account information.
- Enroll in secure eStatements.
- Set up recurring automatic payments or transfers.
- Transfer money between accounts and to other members for free.
- Enroll to receive and sign documents—including Travel Notification, Member to Member Transfer, and Debit Card Request forms—electronically via secure DocuSign.
- Make loan and credit card payments.
- Apply for a loan or mortgage.
- Link and access other accounts at Northern for greater control of your finances.
- Enroll to receive eAlerts via email or text for: low balance, insufficient funds, direct deposit, cleared check, maturing certificates, loan payments due, and large withdrawals.
How to Register for Online Banking
How to View Transaction History in Online Banking
How to View eStatements in Online Banking
How to Make a Loan Payment in Online Banking
How to Make a One Time Transfer in Online Banking
How to Sign Up for eAlerts in Online Banking
How to Set Reoccuring Transfers in Online Banking
How to Reset Your Online Banking Password
Please review our Online Banking disclosures for more information.