An Easier Way to Pay in Stores and in Apps
Apple Pay is the latest way to pay for in store purchases using your iPhone® 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s Plus and Apple Watch® paired with iPhone 5 or later. In-app purchases can also be made using iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Air® 2, iPad Pro®, iPad mini® 4, and iPad mini 3.
No more swiping your cards in stores or entering your payment and contact information in apps. Simply pay with the single touch of your finger using Touch ID®. Your card is never stored on your device, and when you pay your debit or credit card numbers are never sent to merchants. Apple Pay assigns a unique number for each purchase, so your payments stay private and secure.
Setup is Simple with Wallet
To get started, you can add your credit card or debit card from your iTunes® account to Wallet simply by entering the card security code.
On your iPhone, open Wallet.
On your iPad, go to settings > Wallet & Apple Pay.
Follow the step by step instructions on your mobile device. After your card is verified you can start using Apple Pay to make purchases in store or in-app.
for more information on how to set up Apple Pay.
The Safer Way to Pay
- When adding your Northern Credit Union VISA® Debit Card to Apple Pay, a unique Device Account Number is assigned, encrypted and securely stored in the device instead of your card number.
- Your actual card number is never stored on Apple servers.
- When you make a purchase, the Device Account Number, alongside a transaction-specific security code, is used to process your payment.
- Your debit card number is never shared by Apple with merchants or transmitted with payment.
- All debit card purchases protected by our $0 Liability Guarantee and fraud monitoring.
Where to Use Apple Pay
For a full list of participating applications and stores please visit the Apple website.
Lost iPhone or iPad
If you have "Find my iPhone" turned on in your device, you can log into iCloud and switch your phone to lost mode to suspend Apple Pay or erase your device completely. You can also call 315.782.0155
to suspend or delete the token associated with your card. If you are calling between 5:00 pm and 8:00 am, please contact our 24/7/365 Debit Card Call Center at 1.800.472.3272.
If you have any questions regarding Apple Pay or your debit card, please feel free to contact us at 315.782.0155.
Use the resources below to get started:
*Apple Pay, Apple Watch, Apple Wallet, iPhone, iPad Air, iPad Pro, iPad Mini, iTouch, and iTunes are all registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.