We've made getting a loan and completing paperwork even easier and more convenient. We now offer members the option of signing some documents electronically using DocuSign.
DocuSign lets you receive your documents via a secure email. Each DocuSign document comes with an easy-to-understand electronic prompt to guide you on how to sign electronically. Your documents will also be available for download. Once you sign, you're all set.
Important points about DocuSign:
- Northern Credit Union will ALWAYS let you know if we are going to be sending something to you via DocuSign. If you prefer to sign in person at a branch, that's okay too.
- All documents sent via DocuSign will be protected with an Access Code we will share with you. Do not share your Access Code with others.
- You will be notified by e-mail when your documents are available for your review and signature. This e-mail will come to your inbox with the sender name of the Northern Credit Union team member or department who sent it to you followed by "via DocuSign".
- You do not need to register or set up a username or password to use DocuSign. Simply open the e-mail, click View Document, and you will be prompted to enter the Access Code you were assigned.
- In the case that the document you received requires your signature, initials, date, etc, just follow the prompts for applying your signature, initials, date, etc. Once you have completed this, DocuSign will automatically secure the file and deliver it back to us.
- Once you've completed applying your signature, initials, date, etc., you will receive a copy of the final document in your e-mail. Save this file electronically or print this, as it is your official copy. Saving time with DocuSign keeps your paperwork moving along. It's secure, free and easy!
Say goodbye to faxes, shipping and making extra trips to our branches. It doesn't get much easier than that.
Check out these other great eServices:
iTalk Telephone Teller
Member to Member Transfers