Due to the recent rise of COVID-19 cases in our community, the Massena Relationship Center will re-institute its appointment requirement for most member services and reduce hours of operations to Mondays and Fridays only from 9am-5pm. These changes will take effect Friday, September 11. The Personal Teller Machine will remain available for members to complete transactions without an appointment.
We’re taking these precautions to protect our member-owners, internal-owners, and the community as a whole and will continue to monitor COVID-19 cases in our communities and make adjustments with everyone’s health and safety in mind. We continue to encourage you to use digital services to save time and for your safety. Check out our service chart for a list of services you can complete from the comfort of your home or easily on-the-go.
New hours, capacity limits, and appointments.
For the health and well-being of our member-owners and internal-owner team members, a maximum of four people will be permitted inside the relationship center at one time including internal-owner employees. Only one person will be allowed in the Personal Teller area at a time. If you are looking to use the Person Teller Machine and someone is already using it or If the relationship center is at capacity, we’ll reserve your spot in line, invite you to wait in your vehicle, and come get you when you can enter the relationship center.
New relationship center hours: Monday and Friday, 9am-5pm
Maximum capacity limitations: 4, including internal-owner employees and one person in the transaction area at a time
Appointments are required for account opening, new loans, and other member services. To make an appointment, send us an online or mobile message, call or text 315.782.0155, or connect with a team member via Live Chat on our website. While appointments aren’t required to use the Personal Teller Machine to complete transactions, we still encourage them due to capacity limitations.
Connect with us remotely for fast, convenient service.
We encourage the use of our digital banking services to complete your most transactions while on-the-go or from the comfort of home while receiving the same level of personal service you’re accustomed to at our relationship centers. Team members are available to assist with new accounts, loans or member service needs face-to-face via Video Banking or you can connect by calling or texting 315.782.0155 and via Live Chat on our website.
Our Continued Safety Measures
Face coverings and personal protection:
– Masks are required when entering any relationship center in accordance with NYS law. If you don’t have a mask, a team member will give one to you to use and keep.
– If you’re uncomfortable wearing a mask, we ask that you use a drive-thru Personal Teller, Video Banking, or other Bank@Home options to complete your transaction. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation to protect and respect.
Increased sanitation and other measures:
– Our cleaning company will disinfect surfaces in each relationship center nightly.
– Team members continue to clean shared surfaces like tablets, keypads, touch screens, desks, and doorknobs frequently throughout the day.
– Inside Personal Tellers and ATMs will be wiped down after each use.
– At this time, refreshment stations at each relationship center will remain closed.
– To help maintain appropriate social distancing, we ask that you use the social distancing decals on the floor when waiting in line.
– Maximum capacity limits for each relationship center according to its size
– Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance of each relationship center and next to all lobby Personal Tellers and ATMs for your use before and after each transaction.
Team member wellness:
– Wellness is our priority! Before coming to work, team members are required to report if they or a member of their household isn’t feeling well to discuss whether they should seek advice from a healthcare provider.
If you have any questions please: