Additional PPP Loans are available for small businesses in 2021.
On December 21, 2020, Congress passed the “Consolidated Appropriation Act, 2021,” which includes various provisions to assist local small businesses, including expanding the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP).
We are excited this program is available to support small businesses through the pandemic once more. Northern will be administering this round of PPP Loans with a quick and pain-free application and we predict that many of our current PPP borrowers will qualify for additional funding. Your why is our why and we want to support our local communities and the small businesses who call our region home.
How to Apply:
- If you are a previous Northern PPP applicant, please use your preexisting log-in information to apply below.
- If you are new to our quick and pain-free application, please create an account below to start your application.
Start your application below!
Be sure to turn-off any pop-up blockers to proceed.
What documents will I likely need to apply?
- Voided check: Please upload a voided check for the business account to be funded.
- Face page of most recent tax return: Please upload the face page of the most recent business tax return. This page should contain the taxpayer name and ID.
- If previous PPP borrower (with Northern or another institution) provide SBA loan number and amount.
- IRS Form 941 (4 Quarters) or 944 (2019 or 2020): If the business has employees on payroll, please upload either 4 quarters of IRS Form 941 or IRS Form 944 for 2019 or 2020.
- IRS Form 1096 (2019 or 2020): If the business reports payments to independent contractors via IRS form 1099 then please upload the IRS Form 1096 for 2019 or 2020.
- W-2/1099: Please upload W-2/1099 Forms for all employees or contractors that receive compensation in excess of $100,000.
- 1040 Schedule C: If the business is a sole proprietorship, please upload the 1040 Schedule C to verify business net income.
- Driver’s License: Please upload the driver’s license or government-issued photo ID card for the person signing on the request (otherwise referred to as “authorized representative” of the business).
- Operating Agreement/By-laws/DBA Filing: Please upload the operating agreement for your LLC or By-laws for your corporation, whichever applies. If the business is a sole proprietorship, please upload your DBA filing.
If you have additional questions, please provide your information by completing the form below: