Spring break should be a relaxing and rejuvenating experience spent with family and friends. Don’t let surprises, especially those tied to your finances, derail the fun. To ensure your account continues to work and is protected while you travel please inform us beforehand. Please allow us one business day to process your travel notification request. If you submit this form on a weekend, we’ll complete the request during the next business day.
Here are a few ways you can notify us:
- Fill out and submit the Travel Notification form which can be found under the resources tab on our website. You should include the exact dates you intend to be travelling and the states or countries you are visiting.
- Sign up or log in to Online Banking and send us a message.
- Download and send us a private message through our Mobile Banking app.
Northern Credit Union also offers a call center partner for your after-hours, weekend and holiday debit card needs. A trained team of experts are ready to answer questions regarding your debit card at 1-844-561-7286.
The After Hours Call Center is able to assist with:
- Debit card transaction inquiries
- Increasing debit card limits
- Resetting PIN attempts
- Capturing lost or stolen cards
- Ordering a new or replacement card
- Opening your card for out of state or country purchases and travel
To ensure your debit card works properly please make sure that we have your most recent contact information on file. To change your address or personal information, please log into your Online Banking account or contact us.
Please contact us during business hours at 315-782-0155 if you’d like to speak to a Northern Owner Advocate directly.