Pay your bills from any device, anywhere.
Bill Pay makes it easier for you to pay your bills. Since you only have to log in to one site there is only one username and password to remember and one place to pay all of your bills. It’s also more secure than mailing checks yourself.
- Pay most merchants electronically – credit card companies, utilities, individuals, etc.
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments up to a year in advance and avoid missed due dates.
- Control when and how much you pay.
- Track and organize all of your payment activity.
- Payments can be made as quickly as the next business day.
After enrolling yourself in Bill Pay there are four easy steps to follow:
- Pick a bill you want to pay by entering the company or person’s name with the U.S. address.
- Enter your account number into the bill information section.
- Enter the amount and when you want to pay the bill.
- Hit submit and your payment is on its way!
You can now transfer funds between financial institutions or send money to friends and family with Person-to-Person Payments (P2P).
- From the Bill Pay menu select “Transfer/Send Money”.
- Choose whether you want to send money to “People” or transfer funds to “External Accounts”
- You can send money to a person (P2P) by email or text.
- Once you set up an external account you can transfer funds between that account and your Northern account.
Manage Scheduled Payments
Schedule Payments & Add Payees with Quick Pay
Managing a Payee