Pay your bills from any device, anywhere.
Bill Pay makes it easier for you to pay your bills. Since you only have to log in to one site there is only one username and password to remember and one place to pay all of your bills. It’s also more secure than mailing checks yourself.
- Pay most merchants electronically – credit card companies, utilities, individuals, etc.
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments up to a year in advance and avoid missed due dates.
- Control when and how much you pay.
- Track and organize all of your payment activity.
- Payments can be made as quickly as the next business day.
To enroll in Bill Pay log in to your Online Banking account and select the Bill Pay tab.
After enrolling yourself in Bill Pay there are four easy steps to follow:
- Pick a bill you want to pay by entering the company or person’s name with the U.S. address.
- Enter your account number into the bill information section.
- Enter the amount and when you want to pay the bill.
- Hit submit and your payment is on its way!
Also, now you can add a new payee to Bill Pay through the Mobile Banking. Here’s how:
- From the application menu select ‘Pay Bills’.
- Click on the ‘Payees’ option.
- Select the ‘Add Payee’ icon on the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
- Enter the payee’s information and select ‘Save’.
Should you need to edit an existing payee’s information, you’ll need to do it in Online Banking.