Bank@Home with us through secure Video Banking.
Bank from the comfort of your home or on the go by connecting with us on your phone, tablet or computer through Video Banking. You’ll see the same local friendly faces you’re accustomed to seeing at the Advanced ATMs and in our relationship centers. It’s just like using Facetime, Skype, Zoom or any other video conference style platform.
Use Northern CU Video Banking to:
- Become a new member
- Open a new savings, checking account, or certificate
- Apply for a new loan (car, boat, unsecured, line of credit and more) or credit card
- Change your address, phone number and update other account information
- Get help enrolling in online banking or other Bank@Home service
- Set up automatic payments or wire transfers
- Learn if we can save you money by transferring an external loan to Northern Credit Union
- And of course, get answers to all of your banking questions
Our home banking solutions are completely secure through advanced encryption and continuous system testing. Video banking keeps you and our internal owner-employees safe while providing the same level of service and access to your money you’re accustomed to.
Our team members are available Mon – Fri: 9:00am- 5:00pm and Sat: 9:00am – 12:00pm.
Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Video Banking is not accessible with Internet Explorer.
To get started with Northern CU Video Banking on your computer, click the button below.
Click on the images below to download!
Watch our How-To Video Guide To Use Video Banking on Your Desktop