Your accounts see a lot of activity. Stay informed without having to sign in.
Among possible eAlerts are:
- Low balance
- Non-sufficient funds
- Direct deposit
- Cleared checks
- Loan payments due
- Automatic payments and withdrawals
- And more
To set up eAlerts all you need to is:
- Log into Online or Mobile Banking.
- Click on the eAlerts tab in the main menu.
- Choose the account you want the eAlert for.
- Select which services you would like an eAlert for.
- Choose how you would like to receive your eAlert. To receive push notifications you will need to verify your phone number in Settings>Contact.
- Click save and you’re all set up!
Watch our How To Customize eAlerts video below for step-by-step visual and audio directions.