Your accounts see a lot of activity. Stay informed without having to sign in.
eAlerts are available right now in your Online Banking account. And you can even create your own eAlerts and truly customize your account experience.
Among possible eAlerts are:
- Low balance
- Non-sufficient funds
- Direct deposit
- Cleared check
- Maturing certificates
- Loan payments due
- Large withdrawal
To set up eAlerts all you need to is:
- Log into Online Banking.
- Click on the Alerts tab along the top menu.
- Select which services you would like an eAlert activated for.
- Choose the account you want the eAlert linked to.
- Set up the frequency of the alerts and add as any email addresses or cell phone numbers for text messaging as you want.
- Click save at the bottom of the screen and you’re all set up!
Watch our How To Enroll in eAlerts Guide below for step by step visual and audio directions.