Your accounts see a lot of activity. Stay informed without having to sign in. Set up eAlerts for your Northern account today.
Click here if you would like to sign up for Online Banking.
eAlerts are available right now in Online and Mobile Banking. You can get your alerts however you wish – text, email or push notification!
Among possible eAlerts are:
- Low balance
- Non-sufficient funds
- Direct deposit
- Cleared checks
- Loan payments due
- Automatic payments and withdrawals
- And more
To set up eAlerts all you need to is:
- Log into Online or Mobile Banking.
- Click on the eAlerts tab in the main menu.
- Choose the account you want the eAlert for.
- Select which services you would like an eAlert for.
- Choose how you would like to receive your eAlert. To receive push notifications you will need to verify your phone number in Settings>Contact.
- Click save and you’re all set up!
Watch our How To Customize eAlerts video below for step-by-step visual and audio directions.