You already use your phone for practically everything—why not use it for banking too?
Northern Credit Union’s Mobile Banking is the perfect solution for both the busy person on the go and someone who’s simply looking to streamline their day in an easy and convenient way. After all, you only get so many hours in a day.
With Mobile Banking, you can:
- Apply for a loan, credit card, or mortgage.
- Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit.
- Block/unblock your Debit Card and set up travel notifications.
- Set up eAlerts for account activity.
- Check account balances and your transactions.
- Locate Northern relationship centers and ATMs.
- Find 5,000 Shared Branches and 30,000+ surcharge-free ATMs.
- Transfer money between accounts and to other members for free.
- Communicate with Northern via secure messaging.
- Pay monthly bills for free using Bill Pay.
- Send someone money easily under Pay a Person.
- View and download monthly statements and year-end documents.
- Enroll in Digital Wallet.
Need a little help?
For detailed step-by-step instructions check out our Mobile and Online Banking User Guide and watch our how-to videos below!
Learn More About Benefits of Online & Mobile Banking
How to Register/Log-in as a Primary Member
How to Register/Log-in as a Joint Member
How to Register/Log-in as a Business
How to Reset Your Password
- Bill Pay (multiple videos)
- Business Banking (multiple videos)
- Nicknaming Your Accounts
- Setting up eAlerts
- Adding External Accounts and Removing External Accounts
- Making Loan Payments
- Using Card Controls/Managing Your Debit Card