You already use your phone for practically everything—why not use it for banking too?
Northern Credit Union’s Mobile Banking is the perfect solution for both the busy person on the go and someone who’s simply looking to streamline their day in an easy and convenient way. After all, you only get so many hours in a day.
New Enhancements include:
- Streamlined menu options in Online and Mobile Banking with access to all the features and services you’re used to.
- Mobile Banking improvements for account management and mobile deposit.
- Access to your credit score, contributing factors and more.
- Financial wellness courses to help you learn about credit and budgeting.
- Articles about fraud prevention, homebuying, budgeting and more.
- Protect your identity with EZShield Identity Theft Protection and easily log in to or sign up right from the app.
- Create savings goals to help you manage and stay on track to reach your goals.
With Mobile Banking, you can:
- Apply for a loan, credit card, or mortgage. Whether you’re looking to buy a new car, consolidate debt, make the dream of homeownership a reality, or cover other expenses, we’re here to help! Apply for a loan from anywhere and at any time with our mobile banking in NY app. with us at affordable rates.
- Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit. Use our NorthernCU Mobile Banking app to take advantage of the convenience and ease of mobile check deposits. Upload a photo of the front and back of the check-in in a few easy steps. Check holds clear within a business day, but text 315.782.0155 if you’d like it reviewed sooner!
- Block/unblock your Debit Card and set up travel notifications. Misplace your debit card? Easily block and unblock it in the app. And if you’re going on vacation, there’s no need to spend time calling us. Simply send us your travel plans in the app too– it’s really that easy!
- Set up eAlerts for account activity. Stay on top of your account activity with custom eAlerts via text, email, or push notifications.
- Check account balances and your transactions. Don’t let anything catch you by surprise! Check all your account activity all in one place.
- Locate Northern relationship centers and ATMs. Finding your local branch has never been so easy. We have ATMs and nine tri-county relationship centers located throughout northern New York.
- Find 5,000 Shared Branches and 30,000+ surcharge-free ATMs. We’ve partnered with thousands of ATM operators and other bank branches to bring you free ATMs and other services where you can withdraw funds, make deposits, make loan payments, and much more!
- Transfer money between accounts and to other members for free. Have family members, friends, or clients that also bank with Northern Credit Union? You can easily send money to them for the low cost of FREE. And you can do it all using your mobile banking in NY app!
- Communicate with Northern via secure messaging. We take your privacy and security seriously and offer encrypted messaging services to connect you with team members.
- Pay monthly bills for free using Bill Pay. Never miss a bill. Automatically schedule monthly payments or set up a one-time payment to ensure all your financial obligations are taken care of without any hassles. You’re in complete control, and payments are made as soon as the next business day.
- Send someone money easily under Pay a Person. Use your mobile banking app to pay anyone, from anywhere, and at any time. Similar to Venmo, Paypal, and Cashapp to get started all you need is a name and phone number or email to send money to friends, family, and anyone else.
- View and download monthly statements and year-end documents. Easily gather your last 18 months of statements if you need to show them to prove income or for any other reason.
- Enroll in Digital Wallet. With Digital Wallet, you can easily make purchases at places that accept Google/Android Pay, Apple Pay, or Samsung Pay directly from your phone, so forgetting your wallet becomes no problem!
Need a little help?
To learn more about mobile and online banking, check out our Mobile and Online Banking User Guide and watch our how-to videos below!
Learn More About Benefits of Online & Mobile Banking
How to Download the Mobile Banking App
How to Register/Log-in as a Primary Member
How to Register/Log-in as a Joint Member
How to Register/Log-in as a Business
How to Reset Your Password
Looking for more How-To Videos and guides? Visit our Digital Banking Resource page for a complete playlist of videos including:
- Bill Pay (multiple videos)
- Business Banking (multiple videos)
- Nicknaming Your Accounts
- Setting up eAlerts
- Adding External Accounts and Removing External Accounts
- Making Loan Payments
- Using Card Controls/Managing Your Debit Card