As of Wednesday, May 19, 2021, per new Center for Disease Control (CDC) and New York State guidelines, Northern Credit Union will no longer require vaccinated individuals to wear masks in our relationship centers. We will not ask for proof of vaccination. To be considered fully vaccinated, 14 days must pass from your second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or 14 days from your first Johnson & Johnson shot. If you have not been vaccinated or prefer added precautions, please continue to wear a mask and social distance accordingly.
As member-owners we appreciate your valuable feedback. Please send your thoughts to us directly by:
- Emailing our CEO at email@example.com
- Calling or texting us at 315.782.0155
- Chatting with us on our website at www.mynorthern.com
- Connecting with us through Video Banking
- Sending us a message in Online or Mobile Banking
As a reminder, we continue to have the following additional safety measures in place:
Relationship center social distancing:
– Please use the social distancing decals on the floor.
– Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance of each relationship center and next to all lobby ATMs for your use before and after each transaction.
Team member wellness:
– Wellness is our priority! Before coming to work, team members are required to report if they or a member of their household isn’t feeling well to discuss whether they should seek advice from a healthcare provider.
Increased sanitation and other measures:
– Our cleaning company will disinfect surfaces in each relationship center nightly.
– Team members will wipe down shared surfaces like tablets, keypads, touch screens, desks, and doorknobs frequently throughout the day.
– Inside ATMs will be wiped down after each use.