If you have Mobile Banking, you can deposit checks from anywhere
Do you have a check to deposit, but no time to go to the credit union?
A Few Easy Steps to Get Mobile Deposit on your Device!
Now you can deposit your checks through our Mobile Banking app! Mobile Banking gives you instant access to your accounts anytime, anywhere on your mobile device.
What is mobile deposit?
Mobile Deposit allows you to deposit checks into your account by simply taking a picture of your check! If you're a current Northern member, follow these step-by-step directions to get started.
- Enroll in online banking
- Download the Northern Mobile Banking app and enroll in Mobile Banking
- Select Deposit Checks on main menu
- Select which account you want the check deposited to
- Sign and write "Mobile Deposit" on the back of the check
- Take a picture of the front and back of the check
- Enter the amount to deposit
- Verify the information has been added correctly and then hit submit to deposit the check into your account
Note: Please make sure checks are properly endorsed and "Mobile Deposit" is included on the back of the check. Checks deposited through mobile banking should be retained for 45 days and then properly destroyed.
If you have questions or want to learn more, please check out the information below or contact us at 315.782.0155.
Check out these other great eServices: