Make the educated choice: Finance your college education with a student loan from Northern Credit Union. It’s available to students attending a qualifying four-year college in the U.S.:
- Finance up to $75,000 throughout your college career.
- Fill gaps in your financial aid.
- Fund qualifying non-tuition educational expenses, like meal plans, room and board, books, a computer and more.
- Save with lower rates and fewer fees—NO origination or prepayment fees.
- Flexible repayment terms and in-school deferment options.
- Flexibility of a line of credit (apply once and pay each semester).
Ready to save? Click here for current Student Loan rates. To learn more about Student Choice, visit our Student Lending Center or call us at 877-281-8323.
|Rates as low as
|20-year term for loans up to $40,000
|25-year term for loans over $40,000
Interest Rate is variable and may be adjusted quarterly based on the Index. Any increase in the Index may increase the APR and may increase the amount of your monthly payment. As of March 31, 2018, the Prime index (Index), as published in the Wall Street Journal, used is 4.25%. For a new line of credit, the Index used is the rate as published on the first business day of the last month immediately preceding each new quarter. Current offered rate(s) are calculated by using the Index, Margin and Floor value(s) in effect. Your specific Index, Margin, Floor, and/or credit approval will depend upon the student borrower’s and co-borrower’s (if applicable) credit qualification. Applicants may apply with a creditworthy U.S. co-borrower, which may result in a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate. The Interest Rate will not exceed 18.00%, regardless of the Index. Margin will be disclosed at account opening. This Margin is added to the Index to determine the calculated interest rate. Floor rate is in effect any time the calculated interest rate is below the assigned Floor rate. The Floor rate will be disclosed at account opening.