This mortgage’s name almost says it all: It starts with a lower initial interest rate that’s fixed for a set period of time. After that, the rate adjusts based on market conditions—but there is a cap to prevent it from increasing too much all at once. An adjustable rate mortgage may be a good choice if you:
- Want to maximize your buying power.
- Want to keep your payments lower during the first few years of your loan.
- Plan to move into a different home—or pay off your mortgage—within the next ten years.
- Expect your income to increase significantly in the coming years.
To get started simply:
- Connect with one of our experienced lending professionals via Video Banking
Download the Northern Credit Union Video Banking Mobile App or use the Web Version with Safari, Chrome or Firefox.
- Apply online anytime
- Call 315-777-8910
- Text HOME to 315-782-0155