Northern Credit Union is offering college-bound high school seniors the opportunity to compete for statewide college scholarships. Five $2,000 scholarships will be awarded to high school seniors who will be attending a two or four year accredited educational institution.
Students can take advantage of this opportunity by completing three simple steps:
- Stop in at any Northern Credit Union branch to request a scholarship application form or to download an application from our website.
- Complete the application form, required essay and obtain the required transcripts, along with the signature of a parent or guardian.
- Return the completed application and supportive materials to Northern Credit Union on or before Friday, January 5, 2018.
There is no fee for submitting an application, but applicants MUST be:
- Members of Northern Credit Union;
- College-bound high school seniors at the time of application; and
- Attending either a two- or four-year accredited educational institution for the first time in the fall of 2018.
Applications will be judged against other submissions statewide. Winners will be announced in late April to early May 2018.
For more information about this scholarship program, contact us by calling 315.782.0155 or emailing email@example.com.