Your updated Online & Mobile Banking Experience is here!
For security, you will need to enter your username and password the next time you log into the Mobile Banking App after the update. Don’t forget, you can reset your password anytime from your home computer or mobile device in just a few steps.
Your financial well-being is the “why” for our existence and we’re truly grateful for the opportunity to help you reach your goals and improve the lives of families and communities in a meaningful way.
Our Online and Mobile Banking platform was designed with your needs in mind and features a streamlined experience to help you save time and stay on top of your finances. The way you transfer money and pay bills will stay the same, but you will now find features and services under navigation tabs!
Your Online Banking menu is now located at the top of your screen with features and services in each of the dropdown options:
Your Mobile Banking experience will look different, but you can still find all your features and services under the “More” tab:
Check out these enhancements you’ll find in your Online and Mobile Banking experience:
- Streamlined menu options with access to all the features and services you’re used to.
- Mobile Banking improvements for account management and mobile deposit.
- Access to your credit score, contributing factors, tips on how to improve and play with a simulator to see how your score will change based on new factors.
- Articles about fraud prevention, homebuying, budgeting and more.
- Easily log in to or sign up for EZShield Identity Theft Protection.
- Create savings goals to help you manage and stay on track to reach your goals.
- Financial wellness courses to help you learn about credit and budgeting.
- And more!
Need to reset your Online & Mobile Banking Password? Simply follow these easy steps:
- Click the “Forgot Password” link.
- Enter your username, social security number/ Tax ID and birthdate.
- Click the Continue button.
- You will receive a verification code. Enter the verification code and update your password.
Note: Passwords must be 8-20 characters in length and must contain 1 uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, 1 number, and one special character. Your password cannot contain part of your name or username.
Learn how to enjoy some of our enhancements in the videos below!
How to Download the Mobile Banking App
How to Access Your Credit Score and Financial Wellness Tools
How to Apply for a Loan through Online & Mobile Banking
How to Help Prevent Fraud with Online & Mobile Banking
How to Reset Your Password
Looking for more How-To Videos and guides? Visit our Digital Banking Resource page for more helpful tools!
We want to hear from you!