Bill Pay makes it easy to pay your bills correctly and on time!
Through Bill Pay you can make one time or recurring payments to any company or person with a U.S. address. Your payment will either be sent electronically or mailed as a check. Enroll through Online Banking and also make payments and add payees through Mobile Banking.
Bill Pay makes it easier for you to pay your bills. Since you only have to log in to one site there is only one username and password to remember and one place to pay all of your bills! This also makes it much more secure than mailing checks yourself. Let Northern take care of your Bill Pay!
To enroll in Bill Pay log in to your Online Banking account and select the Bill Pay tab.
After enrolling yourself in Bill Pay there are four easy steps to follow:
Also, now you can add a new payee to Bill Pay through the Mobile app. Here's how:
- Pick a bill you want to pay by entering the company or person's name with the U.S. address.
- Enter your account number into the bill information section.
- Enter the amount and when you want to pay the bill.
- Hit submit and your payment is on its way!
- From the application menu select 'Pay Bills'.
- Click on the 'Payees' option.
- Select the 'Add Payee' icon on the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
- Enter the payee's information and select 'Save'.
Should you need to edit an existing payee's information you must do so in Online Banking
It really is that easy!
Check out these other great eServices:
iTalk Telephone Teller
Member to Member Transfers & Linked Accounts