The pandemic has had a significant impact on our economy – nationally and locally. If it has affected your finances, you’re not alone. Many are facing temporary layoffs, reduced hours and income, or even job losses.
People helping people is not just a slogan to us. It’s something we believe in and live by every day. You and your family’s financial well-being is our top priority. Our team is ready to assist with both your short-term financial needs and long-term goals.
If your finances have been affected by the pandemic, we’re here to help:
- Review your specific financial picture, immediate needs and long-term goals.
- Eliminate high-interest debt, save on interest, and simplify monthly expenses.
- Discuss no-interest loan options.
- Explain loan deferments and modifications.
- Help get your credit ready for home-ownership or another large purchase.
If you or someone you know would like to set a time to meet please:
- Text or call 315.782.0155
- Send us a message in Online or Mobile Banking
- Complete the Contact Us form on our website
- Contact us by chat on our website (click the green chat bubble at the bottom right)
In addition to personalized one-on-one assistance, Northern has many free financial education resources including, articles, videos, interactive budgeting programs, and financial calculators available on our website.
As always, these resources, our pandemic relief program and the personalized no-cost financial review are available to members and non-members, so please share them with your family and friends.
Your why is our why and it’s what drives us in service of you. Whatever it is you’re trying to achieve, our goal is to help you reach yours. We stand ready to assist you now, during this difficult time, and to help you achieve your dreams for the future.