ABC = Always Be Covered. An ODLOC can help ensure money is available when you need it, saving you from hassles, embarrassment and fees. Benefits include:
- Avoiding bounced checks when there’s not enough funds in your account
- Eliminating the embarrassment of denied transactions
- Avoiding merchant late fees and returned items
- It’s a revolving credit—use it to cover overdrafts or use it to build your credit history!
- Safeguard your payment with Loan Life and Disability Protection.
Finance charges are assessed only if and when an advance is made. The sooner the balance is paid, the less it costs.
The monthly payment is $25 or 3% of the balance is greater. When the line is used as a loan advance there is minimum $50 transfer to checking required. The annual percentage rate is the advertised rate and can vary based on creditworthiness and terms of the loan. Ask about our Loan Life and Disability Coverage.