Veterans Affairs (VA) loans are flexible, government-backed loans for veterans and military families, offering:
- Funding for active duty service members, veterans, and National Guard and Reserve members.
- The ability to consolidate more debt at a low rate.
- NO monthly mortgage insurance requirement.
- The option to borrow 100% of your home’s purchase price OR 100% of its value when you refinance.
- The option for the seller to pay 4% of loan amount towards prepaid interest/escrow and funding fee.
- Financing options for those with low credit scores.
Apply online and get $100 at closing*!
To get started simply:
- Connect with one of our experienced lending professionals via Video Banking
Download the Northern Credit Union Video Banking Mobile App or use the Web Version with Safari, Chrome or Firefox.
- Apply online anytime
- Call 315-777-8910
- Text HOME to 315-782-0155
||Interest (starting at)
||APR (starting at)
|30 Year VA
Sample payments and APR percentage are based on $100,000 loan amount. The payments displayed do not include amounts for escrow, taxes or insurance. Actual payments may be greater, if applicable. The Interest Rate is the advertised rate and can vary based on creditworthiness, home type, mortgage type and terms of the loan. See Credit Union for details.
*$100 will be deposited into a Northern Credit Union deposit account at the time of mortgage loan funding.