A Northern Credit Union Money Market account is a smart way for you to watch your savings grow. You have convenient access to your money, similar to your regular savings, but you earn higher interest rates, like a certificate.
You'll earn a better than competitive interest rate with a Northern Credit Union Money Market account. As your balance increases, you earn additional dividends on your money in our tiered dividend levels:
- $0 to $9,999.99
- $10,000 to $99,999
- $100,000 and over
- A higher APY (Annual Percentage Yield) than a basic savings account plus anytime access to your funds.
- No minimum balance requirement. The more you deposit the higher your dividend rate.
- Dividends that are higher than average and are paid to you monthly.
- Your money when you want it. No notice is required for withdrawal.
- No monthly fees to keep the account open.
- Easy to read statement of account activity each and every month. eStatements available too.
- Check writing, ATM and funds transfer ability of up to six (6) withdrawals per month.
- Unlimited deposits including payroll deduction and Direct Deposit.
- 24/7 Access using Online Banking and iTalk Telephone Teller.
Savings: Your Key to Success
Dream It and Achieve It: How to Set and Attain Financial Goals
Stocks, Bonds, and Cash: The Basics